How To Use PaintEx
What are the tabs?
- Create Invoice
- Current Invoices
- Invoice Worksheet
- Shop Info
- Add Items
- Assign Items & Costs
- Quantities Needed
- Filed Invoices
- Insurance Invoice
- Reference Numbers
- Shop Invoice
How do I…
- Print my first preliminary damage report.
- Customize PaintEx for my Shop
- Add a new material that’s not on the PaintEx list.
- Assign (or add) a material to a Department.
- Change the default amount of a material I usually use in the shop.
- Change the quantity of a material that shows up on the Traveler.
- Delete an invoice I started by mistake.
Adjusters giving you heartburn? Tell us why and we'll make finding the solution a topic for group discussion in an upcoming meeting of body shop owners.
For further information, or to register, please email email@example.com.